Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy
Our extremely successful, high achieving semi-rural village practice is offering you the opportunity to work with us as a salaried advanced nurse practitioner. Working in a modern practice as part of our dedicated clinical team along with friendly and supportive nursing and administrative staff.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (some flexibility with start/finish times). Job share will be considered.
- Ability to assess and manage acute and chronic conditions, seeing both urgent and routine patients with general medical conditions.
- Must be a prescriber.
- Must be able to assess and manage children, preferably including infants.
- Be able to assess and manage a wide range of conditions.
- Must be willing to undertake home visits.
- Able to make a long term commitment to the practice and to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the practice.
- Keen to work collaboratively with our clinical and administrative staff.
- Long established, well respected practice.
- Consistent high achievement of clinical indicators.
- Excellent CQC inspection report.
- High patient satisfaction rates.
- Cohesive GP partnership.
- Dedicated to high quality patient care.
- Excellent clinical, managerial and administrative support.
- Purpose built surgery with full complement of auxillary staff.
- Semi-rural area with easy access to major motorways.
- In-house pharmacy.
- Low numbers of home visits due to compact practice area.
Terms and conditions
- Salary dependant on experience.
- 6 weeks annual leave plus pro rata bank holidays.
- NHS pension scheme.
- Company sick pay scheme (after minimum length of service).
To apply please complete an application form and email to: